More Monkey-Workshops dates for 2018 coming soon
For further information contact us by phone (0631-8923 8923) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We provide you with news!
Monkey-Workshop at the Climbing-Park Schwedelbach
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2018
Location: Monkey-Climbing Park near Schwedelbach, 66879 (near Kaiserslautern)
Course time: 10 am - 4 pm
You can find more information on this page and in the download file
More Monkey-Workshops dates for 2018 coming soon.
Workshop in your area or on your premises?
Climbing-Park Schwedelbach (Rhineland-Palatinate)
Here we practice our workshops under expert guidance. We demonstrate the fast set-up of a tree, show you all the tips and tricks,
teach you how to use the fuse technology and you have the opportunity to test different equipment in practice.
Become a Monkey-Expert
The Monkey-climbing course takes place in the Monkey-Climbing Park near Schwedelbach.
Here you will learn:
• the assessment of a tree under sporting, ecological and safety-related factors, as well as the responsible handling of nature.
• the quick and uncomplicated installation of the tensioning straps on different trees with different conditions.
• the appropiated set up of several climbing tours on a tree.
• self-assurance methods, partner protection and abseiling.
• longitudinal tips with regard to the division of your own strength, as well as joint-safe climbing.
• time-saving and safe removal of the monkeys.
• Test options for Toppas abseil, Rock & Ice system and the Monkey backpack "OrangUtan"
... and lots of tips and tricks from our personal wealth of experience.
It is convenient to wear comfortable, durable and weatherproof clothing. Climbing shoes or shoes with a high edge stability are
advantageous. Daily food is to be brought along. You are very welcomed to spend the rest of the day with us in a nearby restaurant.
Prices: € 75 (customers), or € 150 (non-customers, will be charged with € 75 if you buy a monkey set). Existing vouchers can be redeemed. Access and parking: Highway Mannheim - Saarbrücken, exit Kaiserslautern-West, then north on the B270, direction Weilerbach / Mackenbach (Tip: do not go into the village Weilerbach or Schwedelbach). After approximately 15 km at the roundabout before Mackenbach take the first exit, direction Reichenbach-Steegen (L 369) and after 2 km left to the parking lot at the sports field. The approx. 10 minute walk to the climbin-park is signposted. Parking facilities are located directly at the sports field. If you are interested, we will arrange travel arrangements.
Map of direction to the Monkey-Climbing Park Schwedelbach
Interested? - Then register now and learn everything you need to know as a real "Monkey".
Registration forms under respective dates.
|Shipping | Privacy | Imprint | Terms & Conditions|